We stand for the
flag, and kneel for our fallen brothers.
We are a family of public service and military and want everyone to know.
· Traditional styling
· Leather lined, double layer of 6/7 oz. premium leather
· Unlined version made with 8-10 oz. leather
· Straight draw or cross draw
· Covers trigger guard
· Style follows modified military holsters common after the Civil War
· Made standard and extra drop
· Ideal for field use also
Dark brown and black shadow edge for ‘RJ Gatling’
(Come see them at the NC SASS State shoot in 2018)
Lined Trooper with shadow finish in dark brown and
black, Border tool style 5
Trooper holsters with added drop
In the style of traditional military holsters
Schofield Saddle tool in black, for ‘Newt Ritter’
Russet Troopers with Schofield Saddle tool for 'Ben Taken' (R. M.
Dark Brown, Schofield Saddle Tooling
Dark Brown, Border Tooling 1